My name is Alex Rogozhnikov (Алексей Михайлович Рогожников), and ‘brilliantly wrong’ is my personal blog.
Area of my interest is development and improvement of Machine Learning methods.
I have PhD in mathematics and physics from Moscow University.
I have some other degrees as well :)
- master degree in Math & CS from Computer Science faculty of MSU
- master degree from faculty of mathematics of Higher School of Economics (definitely great place if you want to devote your life to math)
- degree from Yandex School of Data Analysis, which is one of the best places (or simply best place?) to study programming, data analysis and machine learning.
- I also have many degrees of freedom (as many other complex physical systems :)
If you’re interested in things I am doing, take a look at
- einops - a new way for tensor manipulation
- machine learning demonstrations
- gradient boosted reweighter
- uniform gradient boosting
- visualization of optimal control of oscillations
There is also quite complete course of machine learning in science and industry